Omnichannel, the sales strategy that provides customers with a fully integrated, seamless shopping experience. Omnichannel strategies unite user experiences across multiple touchpoints, including brick-and-mortar, web, and mobile devices.
In a nutshell, the goal is that every customer interaction changes the customer’s overall experience of your product and brand.
The key benefits to creating an omnichannel strategy:
1. Optimise stock levels, improve inventory management and fill orders from anywhere.
2. Gain a competitive edge to allow physical store AND online browsing before or during a purchase.
3. Better customer engagement and satisfaction via consistent experiences through multiple channels.
4. Increases sales by reaching a larger customer base, and improve your customer lifetime value.
5. Personalise the customer journey by capturing customer data and creating detailed customer segments, leading to more personalized shopping experiences.
6. A unified brand experience to generate brand trust and customer loyalty.
An omnichannel retail strategy is centered around allowing customers to shop however, whenever they want to, creating a seamless experience that can be completed and repeated with each engagement.
You can read more here…